Bec Boyle may collect personal information about you through your use of our Site, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
· Registering or filling in forms on the Site (This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about products/ services or sign up to receive Bec Boyle’s e-mail newsletters or coupons).
· Completing a profile or uploading information to the Site.
· Purchasing any product from Bec Boyle.
· Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Bec Boyle.
· Requesting information or assistance from Bec Boyle. Bec Boyle may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send, including any e-mail or live chat communications.
· Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Bec Boyle’s products and services.
· Participating in consumer competitions and other promotions.
The personal information that Bec Boyle may collect may include:
· Email address
· Date of birth
· Telephone number
· Credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates)
· Personal preferences
· Any other personal information that you choose to include in your Bec Boyle account, profile, your Submissions, or in other communications to Bec Boyle.
Bec Boyle utilizes cookies to maintain a record of your visit to the Site and your use of the Services. Cookies help Bec Boyle improve the Site and Services, which helps deliver a more personalized service. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Bec Boyle’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, that if you disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
Third Party Analytics
Bec Boyle collects transactional information and browse behaviour on our website. Bec Boyle may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Bec Boyle uses technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information. Understand that any messages or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Bec Boyle’s collection of your personal information, Bec Boyle may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
· To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
· To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Bec Boyle.
· To conduct or administer competitions, or other promotions in which you have participated;
· To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
· To troubleshoot problems with the Site.
· To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
· To develop and manage Bec Boyle's business, staff and operations;
· To verify your identity and information;
· To maintain and update our records;
· To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Bec Boyle;
· As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
· For any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Bec Boyle may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Bec Boyle hires to provide services, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Bec Boyle will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Bec Boyle and/or on Bec Boyle’s behalf. Bec Boyle will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further promotional email communications from Bec Boyle, you can unsubscribe from such communications by clicking the link provided in every promotional e-mail that is sent to you by Bec Boyle. You can also unsubscribe from such communications by contacting email@example.com email.
Note - If you refuse or withdraw your consent, you acknowledge that Bec Boyle may not be able to provide you with services or information which may be of value to you.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Bec Boyle takes your privacy concerns seriously. Where you express any concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns, and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and deal with your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.